Monday, May 21, 2007

Inspiration

It is everywhere around us......
So where do you find yours??
I get all types of inspiration from everyday stuff such as
clothes, pictures, colors, shapes and the internet! I was
browsing today when I came across this one. I thought would
be great inspiration for the week!! So I would love to see what you
pull oout of this picture, Maybe the colors? the black and white photo?

Send me your a picture of your page by
Monday May 28 Midnight to be entered in the RAK draw!
Cannot wait to see your pages ladies!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this inspiration. And I also love the ribbon I received in the mail the other day. Thank you every sooo much.

Amanda said...

I'll get on this!!! :D

Stef's Secret Stuff..but you are invited!!! said...

Rhea I have to let you know that I rec'd my package this week and I love it all! I am going to get started on something today...My scrap day!