Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Simple Pleasures

My simple pleasures that make my day that much better:
** My morning coffee YUM YUM (today is hot choc) I enjoy to sit down in the am and check my emails and read the message boards! Nice way to relaxe and wake up slowly.
** My vanilla body wash that only comes from AVON - love to have my shower and use this it smells so frsh and sweet!! LOVE VANILLA!!!
**ALL MY ONLINE FREINDS - they are always there for anything I need and always listen when I need to vent! THANX! you know who you are!
**When my son tells me I am the best mommy and thanks for cooking this great super! Your kids can make you feel so special in a way no one else can! love that!
**Scrappy mail of course!!! Love to get any good mail for ME! Doesnt matter to me if it is a envelope, a box, a RAK anything is all GOOD!
**When cos thinks of me for no reason and brings flowers, or scrap mags, anything without me asking is always nice!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

murrayLoving your simple pleasures...so cool!

jenn said...

Simple pleasures are the best..ahhhh